A core part of the Taste of Thame event is about providing the opportunity to showcase produce local to Thame, or from producers with a strong connections to Thame. We are keen to hear from any local producers who want to take part.
What’s in it for you?
The event will give you
- a platform you don’t normally have to promote your produce,
- introductions to town centre businesses who may be interested in stocking your produce,
- the opportunity to partner with a local food business to have your produce featured as part of a special menu during the event OR to host a stall showcasing your produce (NOTE: The majority of stalls will be based within a local business or organisation in the Town Centre. There will be a small number of select stalls located around Thame Town Hall but these will be chosen by the organising committee and are likely to focus on street-food stalls )
- a feature on the event’s trail map to raise the profile of your brand and allow people to find you
- a feature on this website, signposting people to your own online shop/presence
- social media exposure through the Taste of Thame official Social Media channels.
- priority will be given to businesses located within 5 miles of Thame Town Hall. (NOTE: in circumstances where a product cannot be sourced within 5 miles of Thame, consideration will be given to applicants from outside of this radius with no guarantee of acceptance. Please contact us if you are uncertain about whether to apply)
- spaces will be allocated on a first come first served basis, by rotation through categories of produce to ensure that the event is not dominated by a single type of produce. This will allow variety for those attending and ensure that a limited number of similar produce is on offer, allowing those involved to have better promotion opportunities
- priority will be given to local producers who have not previously been featured in the event and previous inclusion in the event will not guarantee inclusion in future years.
Terms & Conditions
- Ensure that you have read and fully agree with our Terms & Conditions of participation found below. This includes an entrance fee of £25 towards the costs of publicity for the event.
- Submit your Application Form as soon as possible. The application form is also below, and includes details of where to send your completed form. Applications are open until further notice.
- Participation will be confirmed back to applicants as soon as possible and a venue agreed. Once you are happy with this location you place can be confirmed. No space in guaranteed until all paperwork and payment has been received.